I bought this video two years ago and started to do it once before. I really like it because it doesn't wear you out the first time you do it. Don't you hate it when you haven't worked out for awhile, and you go to an aerobics class or do a workout video, and after it's done you can barely stand up, let alone move or breath?? Well, not the case with this video! it's so easy and I feel great after doing it. The only things you need are good walking shoes, light weights (like 1-3 pounds), and of course the video. I really like Leslie Sansone. She is very encouraging, and her workouts are very easy to do. No complicated moves to do, which is really good for someone visually impaired like I am.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
A Healthy Start
Well, since I'm about to turn 30, i figure it's seriously time to start getting back in shape. It's going to be a grueling task, but I gotta do it. I'm honestly not much for the diet crap, but I do want to start working out!
I have some "before" pictures that I took, and as soon as I see some results, I will be sure to post them on here. Be prepared, though. The before pics are kinda bad. :) But isn't that usually the case??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Checkin in for the first time. I need to change the link on my blog. The new kitten is so sweet and appears to be completely happy at his new home. Good luck with the workout video. I'll be looking for some plan once these babies are out!
Good luck with the working out!!! Let us know how you're doing with it...
I've been working out too!!
I'm happy for you and proud of you!
Post a Comment